Under New Ownership!
OWNER – SCOTT ROSE
With over 25 years experience Scott has worked as : Welder, Valve Cover Fabricator, Manager, Dyno Operator. Carburetor Development, Oil and Fuel System Development, and Research & Development for customers.
- 9 years as a Florida State Licensed Welding Instructor (operated the night course)
- 10 years as an Engine Dyno Specialist which includes design and building of the Inertia Dyno, sold under the Revolution name brand.
- 7 years - BLP Racing Products – Ran the Valve Cover fabrication dept
- 6+ years as Crew Chief for Mike Laws. As Crew Chief for BLP Motorsports I took our car to win 3 races in Outlaw open, won champion of the year and several divisional event races. We won national event in Top Dragster in Norwalk, OH
- Crew Chief for Glenn Treadwell – Divisional and national event winner and record holder
*Manufacturing and development of drag racing chassis used by Glenn Treadwell to win multiple, National and Divisional titles with combined efforts from Kurt Damron at Undercover Chassis to develop 23T altered for drag racing purposes. All components of a race car, complete fabrication of intake manifolds, header and exhaust systems, fuel systems and oiling systems for supercharged and naturally aspirated engines
- Crew Chief for Louis Owens – Top Dragster, Track Champion for Quick 32 Series
- Felix Sabatos – Team Sabco with Chip Guinassy as Dyno Specialist and R & D Tester.
- Sunbelt Metals – Feather-lite Luxury Motor Coach Lead Mechanical Dept Supervisor, Installing all mechanical components, Welder/Fabricator.
- Worked under Charlie Gilbertsons instruction for the past 2 years prepping to take over.
Founder – Charlie Gilbertson has officially retired
For more than 40 years, Charlie’s Oil Pans has been producing high performance oil pans for motorsports. Many racers in a variety of motorsports, including drag racing, sprint cars, stock cars and more rely on Charlie’s Oil Pans to deliver the performance and reliability necessary to win events, set records and win world championships.
Charlie’s Oil Pans provides oil pan fabrication, modification and repair. Browse our Oil Pan Gallery to see firsthand the craftsmanship and innovation that is invested in each oil pan we create.
If you have an idea or custom application, download our Order/Quote Form to create your own custom oil pan.
We would like to thank Charlie for his help in making the transfer of the business to us. We are thrilled and proud that he has enough confidence in our abilities and expertise to continue his legacy.
Click HERE to contact us or drop us a line at 321-310-0890.
226 North Nova Road, suite 187 Ormond Beach, FL. 32174